Friday, March 13, 2009

Trip to the Beauty Parlor


Ava and Mia went on their first of many beauty maintenance trips! Becky and I took the girls for a trim at Kidsnips and the girls were awesome!

Apparently I need to get one of these cars mounted somewhere in my house for nail trimming and all of the other jobs that Ava does not enjoy participating in!







Initially, when I saw this picture I was thinking that Ava was scared and feeling uncertain about this hair cut business. I looked again and realized that she was watching a video game behind me!










Voila! The finished product! The girls were so good until we got them in the car and they started screaming. Ava's hair looked really cute!

Thanks to Becky for capturing the moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.